Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How about O?

Posted by awm03 (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 8, 10 at 10:15

Don't mean to step on clairdo's parade here, but this alphabet thing has been so much fun, I'm getting eager to progress pass N. So O photos anyone?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How about O?

With Halloween rapidly approaching, how about an Owl?

Photobucket

This photo was taken under absolutely the worst of conditions, late afternoon on a cold windy totally overcast day, and I had to shoot through a double layer chain link fence. If you look close the fence wire if faintly visible in the foreground of the pic.

o

Osteospermum.

Photobucket

Ron

o

O is for Oranges.....picked off our neighbor's tree.

o

old house and old lady on the left which is me
Photobucket

o

Osteospermum? Wow,,I love to shoot pics of flowers but to tell the truth, I barely know weeds from water mellons, and that is sad when one considers I grew up on a dairy farm in Ohio....LOL

Having lived in both Texas & Florida I can testify first hand that nothing tastes better than true tree ripened oranges.

It would appear that Clarido has inadvertently stumbled upon my dream house. It also appears that their are three generations of ladies in that house. Seeing that she is the oldest lady in the picture I will concede that in this instance she may refer to herself as the old lady, but in reality judging by appearance, she is far from what one would call an "Old Lady"

On the other hand, I would like to add an "Old Man". Actually it is a self portrait that I took while out stalking deer. I posted this pic on my Yahoo profile and I have had a dozen ladies ask me if I will come sit in their flower garden as a "Gnome" lawn ornament....LOL

I sent this pic and my profile to the "Lonely Hearts Club" and it came back stamped.."We're not that lonely yet"!!

Photobucket

o

Obelisk:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here