Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I'm on a quest for ghosts and ghouls

Posted by bean_counter_z4 (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 8, 07 at 10:02

Who's in the mood for a haunting? I fearlessly photographed this haunted cemetery to try and show everyone a few of our local ghosts.

The story goes a crying child dressed in gingham, her hair in braids and dragging a rag doll, can sometimes be seen walking among the head stones. An old farmer in bib overalls and a straw hat sometimes sits on a stump in the old part of the cemetery. Neither one was home Friday night.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cherry Valley Cemetery
Panasonic DMC FZ20
Photoshop extensive editing

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I'm on a quest for ghosts and ghouls

oh now that is Cool!

o

Cool, Marnie...Creepy pic and story...they still give me a thrill!

Juanita

o

Love it! Great job!

o

Great photo! I really like those twilight shots.

I am currently trying to get a photo from a man in town that took a photo in a cemetery out in the country, that shows a figure, that wasn't there when he took the photo, standing by a tombstone.

Earlier as he and others were exiting their car, he walked a few steps toward the entrance gate, and his camera strap came apart and his camera fell to the ground, luckily it wasn't damaged.

He said it was a brand new strap, and it looked as though it was cut with a knife or a pair of scissors. The cut was smooth and straight, not a rip or tear...I guess someone didn't want to be bothered, or photographed...

Kt

o

Creepy...Kt...

o

Great photo! I really like those twilight shots.

I am currently trying to get a photo from a man in town that took a photo in a cemetery out in the country, that shows a figure, that wasn't there when he took the photo, standing by a tombstone.

Earlier as he and others were exiting their car, he walked a few steps toward the entrance gate, and his camera strap came apart and his camera fell to the ground, luckily it wasn't damaged.

He said it was a brand new strap, and it looked as though it was cut with a knife or a pair of scissors. The cut was smooth and straight, not a rip or tear...I guess someone didn't want to be bothered, or photographed...

Kt

o

Kt, love the story. Hope you get the photo.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here