SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sydneydavis_gw

I lost my links...selling Photos

sydneydavis
16 years ago

Hello all....it has been many many moons since I have sat down and visited with you all. I have been taking lots of photos though. Quite a long time ago I asked about photo selling sites and someone gave me two links. I copied/printed off a page of info on contracts if I take pic's of people and saved the pages but a about 6 weeks ago I decided to do some cleaning up on my computer and have found out I deleted way too many things! OOPS! My dear Jerry will say 'now why did you do that?'...but that is another story! LOL....anyway would you be so kind to give me the link again if you still have them? Also..I got a little overwhelmed while reading all the choices. Have you found any pro's or con's to a one time sell or the small sell for every use? That is probably not phrased the way it should be but if you sell photos I'm sure you know what I mean...

Any other tips would be great also....Oh one other question. I have a canon powershot A85. It takes nice pic's. My goal/dream is a nikon d80 but too many medical bills have gotten in my way so have not made it there yet..anyway does that make a big difference? I have read mixed reviews on that but wanted other opinions..

Thanks again

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio