too fast...

Posted by zitro_joe (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 10, 09 at 3:02

She turned 5 this week. oh boy...
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: too fast...

Oh, boy......we can see a hint of maturity there. My first daughter didn't get that until she was much older (seven!). :-)

I don't have to tell you to enjoy her; I know you are.

Oh, and nice shot!

Susan

o

Hi joe,
Great picture!
My garanddaughter will be 5 in March, fun times.

Ron

o

Already? Wow....time flies when you are having fun.
She is so pretty.
Good to see you posting here.

o

Well, Elijah is 2 1/2 and most of have neve even seen miss Kayla! She was born on 1FEB, I deployed to Afghanistan and she was 6mo when I returned. She is the coolest baby, just absolutely beautiful.

Photobucket

o

Oh, what sweet-looking kids you have!

o

You are blessed!
Thank you for serving our country.

o

What darling children. :) You must have been counting the days. Yes, thank you for your service.

Pam

o

I'm glad you're home safe and sound. Thanks for your service.
What a great family.

Ron

o

Thanks, all. It has been awhile since I have posted anything.

Abigail is really interested in learning what all the "buttons" do on the camera. Last week we worked on setting up the studio flash and using the remote. It all started when she asked me how she could take pictures of herself Kayla. So... I showed her how!

Joe

o

Wow, she sure is growing up fast! and Kayla is just adorable and has grown so fast! Have not posted here in ages but saw your post and just had to pop in with my two cents. Good to see ya my friend!
Linda J
P.S. Elijah is just the cutest little guy with a glint of devilish doings in his eyes! LOL!!

o

Hey Linda! I was just thinking of emailing you. Thanks! I hope all is well.

Joe

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here