Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Roll Call!

Posted by zitro_joe (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 16, 08 at 12:26

It has been a year since we did this. New peeps on the boards, and some old ones too.

Share what you'd like about yourself.
Joe, two kids ( one more on the way!)

z_joe

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Roll Call!

Hi Z-joe, I still look in on this forum occasionally and still admire everyone's pictures. I don't take photographs as often as I did. Hope to get started again though. That's a good picture of your family. By the way, congratulations.

o

Yes, congrats!!! and what a nice looking family ya'll are!
Ya'll don't wanna know about my life right now so let's just say that while I am not as good at taking pictures as many of you are, I enjoy taking them and hopefully will learn a little as I go. I sure do enjoy coming here and seeing all the fab photos ya'll take, it lifts me up on days when I really need lifting! So thanks for being here!

o

No picture? I like to associate faces and 'names'...

o

Ok, here's a picture. Taken last year or earlier this year for another forum- nothing fancy.
Photobucket

o

Here's one of me taken with my dad......no one is my family is capable of taking a picture anymore so I have to rely on the kindness of strangers!

o

Photography is a great remedy!

It is also rare to find a picture of me, as I am the one always taking the pictures, oh well.

Thanks for sharing, where is everyone else?

Life is good here, I just finished my 10th year in the service, so now it is a count down - 3,388 days left until retirement...

z_joe

o

I look in quite often but seldom post a picture.
It's nice to have faces to go with the names.

Here I am in the Bighorn Mts. of Wyoming this Summer.

Photobucket

Ron

o

Nice to meet you guys! I love taking pics, but sometimes run out of something good to post. This is one of our dogs with me, she has her tongue on my hand, looks weird. Married, one DH, two grown boys, two dogs.

o

Hi, everyone. Ron, I can't get your pic to open.
I don't want to post a photo (yuck, that's why I try to stay behind the camera). I just had one of those birthdays with a zero on the end (ouch). Not telling my age, but it starts with a 6! :>)
I have a DH, 2 kids and an almost/daughter (DH's youngest), 6 grands. We are lucky enough to live by a river in Minnesota and get to go to FL for 4 months. I'll let you guess which months those are!
JoanMN

o

Ok Gang....Here's my crew..lookin like a batch of tourists...wife of 23 years, our daughter and two sons.......pleased to know each of you and glad to be here!!

Myan Ruins in Cozumel 031

o

Ron - good to see you are still hiking, any new places you have been too?

EP- that's a good looking bunch

o

How very nice to "meet" all of you!
EP, very nice looking family!! Thank you for sharing them with us.
gmom, great pohoto of you!
Ron, sure looks like a great place for hiking and I take it from other's comments you do this quite often?
bigack, your picture is adorable with your dog lickin' your hand either that or she is being ornery and sticking her tounge out at the camera!

o

I had no idea I was hanging around with such a good looking bunch of people.
I live in Minnesota and take a week long backpacking trip to the Bighorns of Wyoming most Summers. I grew up in MN but spent 16 years down in southwestern New Mexico. The Bighorns are the closest "real" Mts. There are some spectacular waterfalls out there.

Photobucket

I'm marrried with 1 daughter and 4 sons. They range in age from 26 to 14. 1 granddaughter. Son #2 was married on our farm in June. Here's the crew.

Photobucket

Ron

o

wonderful photo joe, congrats and best wishes to your family!

great photos ever'body, nice to see ya :o)

...been coming here off'n on forever, am married with 2 step-granddaughters, dude is rejuvenating our house which means i mostly live at my folks (they have plumbing), currently am enthralled with the bbc series "last of the summer wine" (what i wouldn't give to go there)...i view more than i post but will try to remedy that, am also reeling from the recent loss of a loved one, and am rapidly approaching one of those "0" bdays joanie mentioned...but if i ever again come across my favorite print of me'n dude (in our prime heh-heh) i'll post it :o)

bigack, ya tryin' to tell us something via the doggie...hmmm? :oP

o

Lianne, that is awesome that your refer to him as 'dude' - love it.

z_joe (another dude)

o

Ron, what a great lookin' family you have! Thank you for sharing them with us. That waterfall is really something, have always been fascinated with waterfalls, lucky you to be able to experience them up close and personal.

o

Ron, no pic of Gooseberry Falls? Today, I can see your photos.
Liannie, you better find a picture of that hunk!! You need to show him (and you) off!
JoanMN

o

Joan, if I dig long enough and deep enough I might be able to find a pic of Gooseberry Falls. I bet you have some nice ones. Will you share a few?

Ron

o

Here's one of me my better half took of us at the Tech game last weekend.

TTU v. UMass Sept 2008

o

Hello all...It's wonderful to have a roll call and see everyone. You guys/gals are all looking good...I try to take pics of self but don't like them too much...but occasional someone else does and they sometimes look better taken by them, lol! This is my family taken by my daughter in law...it was just pics of immediate family at my sons wedding. I dont remember if anybody got us all together. the photographer was kinda grumpy and it just was such a whirlwind, anyhow! My head still spins thinking about it! I'll have to find one of DIL and GS...

Photobucket

o

I don't really have any nice pics of Gooseberry Falls, Ron. I would love to get back up there and get more shots. Here's the best I have, from four years ago.

Gosh, what nice pics you all have!
JoanMN

o

Very nice, joan!
I really need to take a trip along the north shore again sometime soon.

Ron

o

Right now it would be prime time!
JoanMN

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here