Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
!st set of park photos...Beaver Creek State Park...of course!

Posted by juanital (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 10, 07 at 9:48

I'm just a sucker for this park...I love the way the sun comes thru the trees, when it rains...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Juanita
Olympus SP-510UZ

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: !st set of park photos...Beaver Creek State Park...of course!

Wow, great pics, I'd like to be there!!

o

What's not to love, from the looks of it!
Nice.
JoanMN

o

Thanks Bigack and Joan...

Bigack you would have a blast there...there are trails leading off from here...I haven't done the walking trail that overlooks...yet! I think that would have to be a day with packed lunch and no pressures of having to do anything else...I easily take 300-400 pics in this part of park alone...of course alot do not come out...I get enthralled with it....

Juanita

o

Lovely park, Juanita. I'd love to be there too. But, judging by that last one, looks like it might not be a great time for a BBQ!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here