Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Your Help Please

Posted by lindajewell (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 22, 08 at 8:44

I am having my bathroom remodeled because of a slight boo-boo by my dad. Anyway I am going to have some wall space for some art work of some type, which is where ya'll come in! I have saved some favorite pictures here but would like a few more as I am going to print and frame them. I like to surround myself with stuff that makes me smile and your photographs all make me smile! Plus ya'll are so darn good that I would have original art from very special new cyber friends.
I won't be in this house forever but these are something I can take with me wherever I end up and will always have the memory of them.........well unless I get dementia like my dad! LOL! I know ya'll don't know me well but I can promise you these would be used for my enjoyment only.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Your Help Please

Here are a couple of places you can find a few pics to look over.

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a237/rcnaylor/

http://community.webshots.com/user/rcnaylor

o

Oh thank you! I took a quick look now but will be back again later to really look. Wow you take great photos! Just one question.....is that your adorable kitty????

o

Yeah. And the get news is as she has gotten older, she chooses to draw blood less often. Always a feisty one that cat.

o

Any themes you are looking for, or a certain type you would like to have? I have many picture that are not located online. What size of print do you intend to use?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

o

OMG, those are beautiful! I am not really going for a theme but rather a collection of photos that just make me smile. I plan on doing different sizes and if I end up with too many for the wall in there I have lots of other wall space. My life is very stressful right now but I realized when I come here I leave with a smile. that is what gave me the idea to surround myself with photos that bring that smile more often............
I love flowers, butterflies, dragonflies, sunsets, sunrises and the ocean......among a few things!

o

Very nice Joe.

o

Thanks,

Linda pass me your email address at zitro_joe@hotmail.com

I can send you larger files, that way you can enlarge the picture with no problem.

z_joe

o

z_joe,

Email sent, again thank you!

o

Great photos zitro joe.
The color on the water lily is fantastic!

Ron

o

z_joe,
The email I sent you at the above addy bounced.
Linda J

o

hmm, that is my email address:
zitro_joe@hotmail.com

try it again...

o

Sent ya another email, we shall see what happens. If need be I can post the reason for rejection, if you would want to see............

o

I believe you!
you can try my other address, it is a little different than the first- get ready:
zitro_joe@yahoo.com

but go ahead post the error, maybe it will say what the issue is and we can resolve it...

z_joe

o

Linda,

I emailed you back, if you want, go ahead an look through my photobucket account and let me know if there are any that you like. It is a hodge podge of sorts. I have a few more days here in Omaha, NE then I will send whatever you want when I return to Tucson, AZ.

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b257/zitro_joe/

I hope that I can help put a smile on you face!

Carpe Diem

z_joe

Here is a link that might be useful: pics...

o
take 2

Here are some from last years flower bed, ohh how I miss having a flower bed:

I bought some toys to play with so I am going to head over to the parade field here on base to experiment...

o

The other thing is if you have a collection or just a few post cards. You can make a collage by cutting out what interest you and blend them in with other photos etc. Ask your friends if they have any postcards. I have a stack of them that I bought but never got mailed out.

o

Great idea about the postcards! I did something similar with calanders at my place, but somehow the photos here just bring out something in me, hard to explain but in simple terms, they make me feel good!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here