Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Just a little bragging

Posted by rcnaylor (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 17, 09 at 7:08

Logged in to my Picasa account for the first time this week and discovered a slew of e-mails/comments from all over about the pics I have stored there on-line. Turns out Team Picasa had made one of my pics a featured photo.

From Sunrise 1-12-09

So, then I had to figure out where they posted such. Ha.

Many of the comments in foreign languages reminds that this little web thingy can get around. ;)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Just a little bragging

Congratulations!
It is an outstanding picture.

o

I can see why they snagged it! Great job, and doesn't that feel good!!!

o

Thanks. Of course, such things are all relative. When it came in on my Picasa linked e-mail the first thing I had to do was go find where they post such things. Ha.

But, I think most of us picture takers will take whatever "ohs" and "ahs" they can get. It was fun to get comments from literally around the globe on pics throughout my picasa albums once the featuring got people to looking.

o

Congratulations, rc. That is a cool picture.

Ron

o

Congratulations...well done picture, love the sky and grass coming up.

Konrad

o

Congratulations from me, too, RC. I can see why they made it a featured photo. It's a great one.
Pam

o

I had no idea you could store pics at Picassa!
And it is a beautiful photos (and so are the rest you have there). Congrats on being featured!

o

My favorite. I love those old windmills. Glad to hear it was seen around the world. Congratulations

o

Congrats, very cool photo.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here