Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Please help

Posted by mistydawn_2008 (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 26, 08 at 0:41

Man will someone PLEASE help me>I cant figure out how to get my pictures loaded.They are bigger than 61k. It would be apprecited

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Please help

I use Photobucket for posting pictures. Google it and it should come up with the site. Then you will register and be able to download your pictures to it.
I use the href box to post pictures. Someone else can give better directions than I can, but this should get you started.

o

Go to photobucket.com and open a free account.
Upload the pictures you want to post to photobucket.
If you need it they have help and tutorials on This page.
After your pictures are uploaded to photobucket find the picture you want to post and click on the 'html code' under that picture (I have circled it the the example that follows). That will select it. Then go to your gardenweb post and paste the 'html code' where you want the picture to appear. You can paste more than one if you want.
When you preview your post the picture or pictures will appear.

Photobucket

o

Photobucket

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here