Photobucket

Ron

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What about White?

Is this the theme of the week?

o

Great pics. Great cloud shot and LOVE the "frosty white".

I think technically Carol in California "earned" the right to pick the next theme (as the first poster on the theme of the week thread, for those who hadn't heard this tidbit). But, not everyone sweats staying on top of such board info. ha. So, until/unless Carol pops one up, white sounds like a great one to me.

o
Some of my whites

Here are some whites I got during what some call a hoarfrost event here a couple of winters ago.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

o

I was expecting carol to still pick a theme for the week.
When solstice started the "green" thread he/she mentioned it being in addition to and not replacing the theme of the week.

I certainly didn't mean to step on any toes by starting this thread.

I really like your tree covered in hoarfrost, rc.

Ron

o

Ron, you didn't hurt any toes, lol!!

o

I doubt anyone thinks toes are injured ron. But, the way I see it, if you want to have fun dancing, a little toe stepping is part of the process.

I say lets have lots of fun dancing and not worry too much about the finer points. :)

As to themes, heck, the more the merrier!

o

Exactly! I like the idea of a 'theme' theme AND a color theme.

Most of my white pictures are flowers, but I'll see if I can round up something else. I'll start with this plumeria.

Kate

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here