Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: J is for

J is for Jackmani Clematis
Jackmani Clematis

o

Jumping: My daughter Jill competing at a horse show.

o

At first I thought that "J" would prove to be a bit of a challenge but it appears that everyone has proven themselves worthy of the assignment...LOL.

When I first glanced at Clarido2's rendition of jam I must confess that it gave me the munchies so I had to stop and put the coffee on and grab a snack and Gymnmore has certainly put one over on me. For as much as I love shooting pictures of flowers when it comes to naming them I must confess that I don't know weeds from watermellons.

I love Alisndes jumping horse. All four feet of the horse are off the ground, Great action shot.

All I could come up with is "Junk". but then one mans junk is another mans treasure. Here is a picture of an old Fordson tractor that has long since passed its prime, but now proudly stands at the entrance to our local farmers market.

Photobucket

o
RE: J is forJoy of taking picturs

sea gull the joy of taking picture

o
RE: J is for jeans

jean shots
J is for jeans

o

anna lisa...love your gull photo. Beautiful!

o
Another J

J is for jonquils

DSC_2319

o
RE: J is for Thank you

Thanks pfmastin for the nice comments I love taken action picture and with my new Nikon D 5000 it does a great Job
Anna

o

J is for Jay....California scrub jay.

o

All very nice!
One has to look hard for J pictures...got lucky

Jet streak..
May, 014

o

I'm late with this one!
J is for "Jazzy cow" I collect these "Cows on Parade".

o

Jackie O.....I believe I used this for a J photo before, but I like it.

o

J. Bruce Ismay, president of White Star Lines and Titanic survivor, who erected this headstone for his employee. Taken at Fairview Lawn Cemetery, Halifax, Nova Scotia, final resting site for 121 victims of the Titanic sinking.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here