Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A few from Myrtle Beach/Charleston S.C.

Posted by ashelton80 (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 31, 08 at 15:01

I wasnt really trying to take decent pics this time around, just snapshots of some REALLY pretty scenery. If you like history and havent been to Charleston, get off your butt...

I dunno WHO that goofy dude is there with my girl...oh wait...:P

IMG_3652

IMG_3536

IMG_3483

IMG_3640

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A few from Myrtle Beach/Charleston S.C.

Ahhh, those are great!

o

yes they are great! I like the way you captured the ferris wheel and I could walk down that road/driveway? any day!
Of course you two make a really cute couple!

o

linda, yip...driveway...lined with 92 of those oak trees that you see....so...maybe its a road too...lol. It led to an old plantation house....beautiful place with tons of history. Those oaks are "live oaks"...they stay alive year round, and produce the most dense oak wood of the species. That is what the U.S. ship "Old Ironsides" was made out of!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here