Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New grand-kid pics...(6 pics)...

Posted by joanmn (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 8, 08 at 14:51

Steph is a high-school grad!

Steph is leaving for college in a couple of weeks. Even though she will only be about 30 miles away, she will live in the dorm. Emma is getting pretty clingy, I think there will be lots of tears when they take her to school.
Emma, Steph.

I taught Eli how to play checkers last week-end. Here he is playing with his great-grandmother (my mom). And he's very serious!

Eli at breakfast.

And Emma at breakfast.

JoanMN

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New grand-kid pics...(6 pics)...2

Or 5 pics!

o
RE: New grand-kid pics...(6 pics)...

quit makin' me feel old wudja? steph is NOT going to college and emma is NOT that big!

those gals sure are beautiful joanie...shh, don't tell eli but he has pretty eyes!

:o)

o

They're beautiful, Joan...I remember Eli was 3or4 when I joined here cos of his red hair, the one with GGM looks like it may be turning blonder?...Wonderful shots of ALL!

o

It's always been pretty blondish, Juanita.
Liannie, I can hardly believe it myself! And nice to see you here!
Thanks, all of you.
JoanMN

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here