Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fixing blurry pictures??

Posted by donnas (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 17, 12 at 14:34

Sometimes when I take a digital picture, it comes out blurred like this photo. I save all of my pics in My Pictures, and it does have an editing program, but nothing for blurred pictures. Is there a way to correct them or should I just delete them? Thank you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fixing blurry pictures??

I'm afraid nothing can be done, every little pixel is like this, I would delete it.
Make sure you zoom in on the subject, focus, then you can zoom out while still holding the shutter button half way down, ...then snap, not sure if your camera will do that but most have this future.

o

A little less blurry, but you will never get it completely into focus. I also noticed that everything in the picture is blurred...close and far objects. Maybe movement of the camera caused the blur?

Photobucket

Kt

o

If they are photos that are important to you, you may want to keep them..

The just patented a software program that can fix focus and blur problems such as yours, but it won't be on the market for at least a year.

o

Your picture seems out of focus. Some auto-focus systems take longer to focus in low light and some do not work at all. In those cases, you may have to revert to the manual focus mode.

However, I suspect that you pushed the shutter button too fast and did not allow enough time for the auto-focus to do its job. Most digital auto-focus cameras have a two step shutter button; the first step activates the focus system. Pushing the button to the second step takes the picture.

I do not know of any software that can fix a pic this badly focused. Some photo editors do have a 'sharpen' function, but this works mostly to adjust contrast of the pixels to better define edges. Overall blur is a missed shot.

o

How does this look? Better except for glare on one man's glasses...this can be done with free photoscape, with the sharpen feature.

This post was edited by susieq07 on Thu, Mar 7, 13 at 15:48

o

I don't think you can make more clean then this because I also tried to do but not get a clear image.. this is what i get after lots of efforts. But not satisfactory result.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here