Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Railroad Tracks...

Posted by juanital (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 20, 07 at 12:40

I stopped here to practice...I wasn't real impressed with what I got but I hope there pleasant enough for you to view...Played around with a new-to-me plugin (optikVerveLabs) I was able to download into Irfanviews' plugins directory...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Juanita
Olympus SP 510UZ

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Railroad Tracks...

Good job! My least favorite is the last one....my most favorite the top one.
The sepia was a good choice for that photo, I think.

o

Pretty scene. And I like them all. Each has its own ambience.

o

Lovely effects, Juanita!

I hope someday I can learn to take landscape photos like that! I still need more practice.

Julie

o

Lovely Juanita!..I like those tranquil settings!
Not sure, is this a old abandoned railroad, the tracks appear to be twisted.
Konrad

o

Thank ya Rc, Carol, Konrad & Julie...

Not an aboandoned, Konrad..I think the angle I took makes it appear so...Use to be track for pleasure-travelling from Negley to Rogers OH...They shut that part down and is now being used for hauling dump...Everyone here was opposed but were just the little guy who speaks up...Just to be ignored...

o

juanital, thank you for posting your beautiful photos. I followed your link and downloaded the optik verve program. Will play with it this weekend. BTW, love all the photos but especially the first! Wow.

o

Thanks BeanCounter...That plugin is really fun...you'll enjoy...(I think)...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here