SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kai615

Anyone Holga?

kai615
11 years ago

Hello All!

I am new around here and see while it seems that it is not all that populated here it does seem to get some traffic, so I will post, just to post.

So does anyone shot with a Holga?

I just bought a new Holga lens for my DSLR. Didn't even know they existed. I had an old Holga, but well, I stopped using it when I started shooting digital and didn't want to keep processing film.

So here is one of my first attempts at shooting on my new digital Holga. It is very strange to use on a DSLR. A lot like using an old holga if you ask me. You really don't know if your in focus or not, it is still a guessing game. At least your not burning through medium format film.

Comments (2)

• juanital
    11 years ago

Yes, I shoot with digital holga lens. What a fun little lens. Took a bit for me to learn it & yes, without going through the expense of film!

I shot alot with it in the beginning to get a feel, where as now I ocassionally put it on. I like shooting it with b&w set in picture control. Makes it feel more authentic, lol.

Here is a link that might be useful: Holga...

• jeaninwa
    11 years ago

Is this the lens with the multiple filters/prisms etc? I was looking at one online and wondering if it was worth the while, or a waste of money.

Sponsored
Dream Design Construction LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Loudoun County's Innovative Design-Build Firms