Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
you wouldn't be talkin' about BUGS! joanie wudja?

Posted by lianne (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 1, 07 at 11:01

he's doin' just fiiiiine!

Here is a link that might be useful: the story of bugs

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: you wouldn't be talkin' about BUGS! joanie wudja?

Bugs! is a lucky (and beautiful) guy.

Your name is familiar . . . were you living in NJ, and then maybe moved to PA?

Susan

o

Hey Lianne, glad to see you and Bugs on here!

o

That's her, Susan!
Liannie, that's the guy! And speaking of guys, how are your folks, DH and neice?
JoanMN

o

Whoa---He is photogenic...Nice pet...Looks like a handful...is he?

Juanita

o

yup susan, that's me :o)

joanie, my folks are doin' ok, mom still wishes she hadn't fallen and broken her hip, dad is doing Great considering he had two heart attacks in six months (the stents are workin' woo-hoo!)...maxer-dude grew a foot or more and turned into a little hottie overnight (i'll have to post pics soon) and our sami is doing a lot better now she's getting the proper attention, tho she's still got a LOT of issues to deal with along the way, she's come out of her shell a bit more and now has an active social life, oh and she got a mule (apparently there aren't enough horses here for her to play with), i'll have to post pics of him too

thanks juanita! he's not so much a handful as he is entertaining...DH says two things about him "that boy ain't right" (he's wrong, bugs is very right) and "he's your (meaning me) favorite stuffed toy come to life" ...on that he IS right ;o)

o

I'm glad Sami is doing so well, Liannie. Have you posted any pics here of your hot DH?
JoanMN

o

Hi Lianne!! Nice to see you again! I miss all your wonderful pictures! Great shot!

o

Awwwww. Still as cute as ever! ;))

So good to hear Sami is doing better Lianne!

o

I still wish I would have kept the picture you posted years ago....the one on a porch with a greenish milk can. I am remembering correctly?

o

carol, i was thinkin' of that one just yesterday!

i had done an art effect to it...still have the milk can, it's john deere green and there were flowers in pots and two different size white ceramic quails, it was my first "still life" on my first porch LOL

used one of the early digital cameras, wasn't even mine, an epson somethingorother...pretty sure i lost the image when the 'puter crashed years ago, altho it miiiiight be on a small floppy disc somewhere...

o

Beautiful picture of Bugs, Lianne. May I save it for a jigsaw puzzle?

o

of course dee :o)

o

I hadn't visited this forum in quiet sometime, so checking it out today what a happy surprise I had to see this picture of Bugs. I always enjoyed seeing him and hearing about his latest adventures.
Cheryl

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here