Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Collage Redone, your opinion welcome

Posted by lindajewell (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 17, 08 at 7:33

This is what I came up with when I redid the collage, sort of a Then and Now...........thanks in advance for your input.

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Collage Redone, your opinion welcome

Very nice.

Looks like quite a dad, too.

o

Yep, he is quite a dad and I am quite proud of him! Thanks for your input and for waking up my brain to use some older photos.

o

Now that is very nice! You did a good job, with the black and white for the older ones.

o

I really love this. YOu;ve done a really great job and mom will love it! :)

o

Excellent!

Kt

o

Awesome job.

Your dad is an aviator? Supersweet!

Z_joe

o

My father's first career was in the USAF, spent about 22 years and retired as a Lt. Col. He flew with the Flying Tigers during WWII. He is a living part of history and I am very proud of his service to our country. The black and whites were from his time in China with the Flying Tigers. The plane was named after my mom who was in the Marine Corps at the time!

o

Linda, you got some good advice and used your own creativity too and made a wonderful collage. Brilliant to use the old past and the present.

Well done.

o

Thank you ALL for your honest opinions! I appreciate your input which kicked my brain in gear to redo the collage. Now I have to learn to use my camera to it's fullest so I can maybe someday be half as good as all of you!
I ordered two prints of the collage from Kodak 'cause they were free due to a credit! When I get them I will find the perfect frame. Thanks again!

Linda J

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here