Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Morning in Zion

Posted by netla (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 2, 07 at 6:24

A tree silhouetted against the red rock of Zion National Park

This was taken in Zion National Park in Utah.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Morning in Zion

Wonderful! That's one of the places that I would love to see in person.

o

Pretty! We personally liked Bryce and Canyonlands much better. Guess we like being up and looking down better than being down and looking up!
JoanMN

o

beautiful! very nice shot

o

What a beautful morning...nice shot!

o

Beautiful Shot!! I have a picture of the same tree but can't find it now. Yours is much more beautiful!

Zion really makes you feel like an ant. Everything is soooo massive and huge and you are soooo close to it all, and not looking at it from a distance. Definitely worth the trip there. I like the tunnel also.

Once again, nice shot!

Kt

o

Beautiful shot! I love the silhouette effect.

o

Thank you, everyone.

JoanMN, we visited Bryce and Canyonlands as well, and also Arches. All were gorgeous, but Bryce was my favourite. I'm still trying to decide which were the best photos I took there. With a digital camera and a big memory card one can't help taking hundreds of photos and it's hard work going through all of them.

Kt, I agree, places like Zion can make a person feel rather insignificant. I would have loved to be able to stop in the tunnel by one of the "windows" to just look at the view for a while.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here