Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Moods of a place

Great pictures, love the peace and tranquility of the water. Is this on your property? If so lucky you to have such beauty at your door. In the one shot the water looks like it is on fire, very nice. I also noticed the bird in the sky on one..........

o

Very very cool shots...A+

o

Really nice. Number 2 is my favorite (in case we're voting!).
JoanMN

o

Wow...Those are really beautiful moods, Rc!

o

Thanks guys. And, to answer Linda's question, no, its not on my property. It is about a mile from my house. It is what we call out here on the plains a playa, It has been modified a little bit by whoever the owner is to make a larger portion of his tract useable. As you might have noticed from some of my other pics, he keeps horses in the property.

Its a nice spot to get morning shots. But, as you camera people can attest, camera angles are funny. There is no way to get really good sunset shots at this pond, at least not without putting on waders. I'm still looking for one of those close enough to use around here.

I probably need to move to the land of 10000 lakes, right Joan?

o

Wow...some beautiful shots!

Konrad

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here