Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Deer

Posted by konrad___far_north (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 7, 11 at 1:26

When driving down the country road the other day I spotted this deer with twins, I slowly stopped and was driving back, the fawns haven't seen me in the tall grass, they started to lay down. I then went out of the car and walked toward them when they got up and run to the left. Mom watched on the right...I was in between, later they were reunited again with joy and fawns drinking milk.

Fawn to the left looking for mom

Aug. 4, 2011

Mom looking for twins, look, she's got lots of milk

Aug. 4, 2011Aug. 4, 2011

Reunited...

Aug. 4, 2011

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Deer

Sweet! We have twin fawns here, too.

o

Great picture show, Konrad.

Someone's pet deer found it's way to my country place and it follows me around while I work there.

Kt

o

What great photos!

o

she is beautiful, I always love the spots on the fawns.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here