Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pretty In Blue

Posted by jacquelyn (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 2, 07 at 0:33

Hi everyone! Its been awhile since I have posted, just thought I would join in an share a photo..And say I have missed you all... I really enjoy seeing some familar names here. Nice meet all of you that I see posting all your great photos!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pretty In Blue

Oooh...Morning glories....Beautiful! What is that plant beneath? It goes well with the mg...

Juanita

o

Nice one! I'm not having much luck with them this year, but that big blue is my favorite.

o

hi! i'm glad you posted this, i haven't seen that heavenly blue in far too long, beautiful!

o

Hi jacquelyn ... been a loooong while since I`ve been back too ... good to see you! ;))

Such a beautiful blue!

o

Hi Pat! Good to be back...I have miss being here.. Good to see you too!

o

Hi, Jackie!
How is Isabella? How old is she now?
Good to see you posting.
Great picture of one of my favorite flowers.

o

That is just gorgeous, Jackie!
JoanMN

o

Ohh thanks everyone!! Hi Joan! How are you? Carol my friend! Isabella is wonderful! She just celebrated her 5th birthday! with a huge party ..some 90 people or so.. Now how are you? and your whole family? Here are some pictures of Bella the first one taken last year... and the last few were just taken sometime last week Bella enjoying the pool with some of her friends

o

She just gets more beautiful each year!
Our greatest joy is our one year old grandson, Jake. Too bad he lives closer to you than to me.
Thanks for sharing pics of Isabella.

o

What a nice blue!...wonderful kids pictures...great job!
Konrad.

o

Bella is beautiful as is your Heavenly Blue morning glory. My heavenly blues are gorgeous this year too!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here