Posted by oreos-mom (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 11, 09 at 17:55

but... thought I'd share it anyway :)
Susan

cuddling with mom

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Not your typical 'newborn' baby photo

That's beautiful. I remember those baby days, foal tagging along after mom. Thanks for sharing!

o

Oh, that's just precious!

o

Excellent pic!

I notice the foal has stretched tendons on all four feet. I hope the little filly grows out of it.

Kt

o

Thanks everyone :)
KT, this pic was taken on Feb.13 .. the day after he was foaled.I'm happy to report his legs are just fine.. I was pretty concerned about his hocks myself .. he's now swaggering around the pasture, bossing his mom and my other horses around, like the Paso Fino he is .. lol ! His name by the way is Almost A Valentine ( Valie ) for short.

Susan

o

Cute baby.

Ramona

o

Makes you just want to reach out and pet him!

o

Lovely baby!

o

I'm so touch by that photo. It seem that baby is saying thank your for letting him or her see the beauty of the world. Brilliant! Thanks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here