Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Waiting for the theme this week...

Posted by solstice98 (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 13, 09 at 13:33

Ronf, you were the first to post on the theme last week so the topic choice is yours this week. What's it going to be?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Waiting for the theme this week...

Is he back from his vacation, yet?

o

That's right! I forgot he was headed to Wyoming!

o

Maybe the 2nd poster can pick this week then if he doesn't answer soon?

Here is a link that might be useful: MY BLOG

o

Imagine shirking his duties and running off to have fun. (Man, wish I was up there.)

Bigack up as the designated alternate?

o

I'mmmmm baaaack!
I didn't realize I was the first last week. I was just anxious to post a pic before I left.
I just chose a theme a couple weeks ago so, hopefully, Bigack will get us started soon.
As for backpacking; I'm going to have to find some people closer to my own age (53) to go with soon. All five of my kids (ages 27 to 15) went this year and they're going to run me into the ground soon. If I wasn't the one carrying the map I think they might have abandoned me out there.

Ron

o

Well, I started it week before last, so does anyone else want to start, then we can get back to normal. volunteers???

o

"If I wasn't the one carrying the map I think they might have abandoned me out there."

Ha. Good strategy, though, Ron. I'll have to remember that one with my crew. Although, I've found they won't hike too far from the guy with the billfold either. ;)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here