Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A few pics from Buffalo Garden Walk

Posted by crunchpa (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 25, 10 at 12:40

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A few pics from Buffalo Garden Walk

Super shots! The dahlias are beautiful! The garden is great shape, I'm envious...

Mine is already showing signs of dying. Have a few glads, butterfly bush, Russian sage and morning glories are doing good. I'm trying to keep from 'cleaning' the black eyed susans and purple coneflowers, they consist about 65% of my garden this year...

o

Wonderful pics,!! where is this place??

o

Garden Walk Buffalo is a free, self-guided tour of more than 350 Buffalo gardens, the largest garden tour in America. Held annually on the last weekend of July, this year it will be Saturday and Sunday, July 24 and 25 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Garden Walk has become one of Western New Yorks most anticipated summer happenings. 45,000 - 50,000 visitors join us each year, as we show off our citys beautiful homes and gardens.

o

Its an older inner city neighborhood that organized to keep their homes up. The detail of the woodwork and the wonderful porches are eye-catching. They have done a lot with small space gardening. Here are a couple more.

o

WoW-what beautiful form those old houses have and the gardens look magnificent. Lots to see n appreciate! TFS

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here