Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
bighorn mts. waterfall

Posted by ronf (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 6, 07 at 12:39

Hi,
I'm a newbie here; I'm spend most of my time wandering around the gardening forums. Here's a pic from one of my favorite backpacking destinations. Notice a second son at the top, right of the falls.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Joanmn, haven't I seen you over in the gardening forums also?

Ron

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: bighorn mts. waterfall

Ron, Welcome!

Nice photo. Looks refreshing after a long hike. Keep posting pics and maybe just a little larger format.

Eric

o

Thanks Eric,
Let me try this again.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ron

o

That looks so refreshing...mmm...I can smell the fresh air...Beautiful, Ron....and

Welcome...we have fun sharing all kinds of photography...Hope you visit and post more...Garden was my fave forum until I became comfy doing gardening then...guess photography became the most visited so I could take pics of the garden...tehee...

juanita

o

Welcome Ron, from a neighbor in WI.

Now that's what I call getting away from it all!

Where are the Bighorn Mts.?

Great photos, BTW.

Julie

o

Thanks for a wonderful shot.

The hotter it gets down here in Texas the more I like your pic.

o

Thanks all,
The Bighorns are in north central Wyoming, the next mt. range east from Yellowstone. They're not nearly as overrun with people as yellowstone or the tetons but just as beautiful IMO. we park at the end of the road at about 9,000 feet and then hike in and up from there. If we see more than 8 people a day it's crowded. I leave on mon. for a week out there. can't wait.
Ron

o

Refreshing indeed...especially in this 90 degree weather! Thanks for sharing :)

o

OH! never been there, despite being not that far away. So so pretty!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here