Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The incredible flying kids and 3 other pics...

Posted by joanmn (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 30, 07 at 12:08

and I will quit posting family pics for a while!
The flying kids...

Mike and Eli.

The girls smooching Eli, he looks a little embarrassed (or
sly).

Steph and Emma.

JoanMN

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The incredible flying kids and 3 other pics...

Great pics Joan. But, of course, with subjects like that, how could you go wrong?

And don't you dare stop posting!

o

omgosh look how big emma is! i LOVE the flyin' kids photo, great catch...and why on earth would you want to stop posting family photos? huh? why? :o)

o

I just meant for a while! I had posted family pics twice within a couple of days.
And GREAT to see you, Liannie!
JoanMN

o

Joan...Once again wonderful family photos...Don't stop posting them...it's wonderful to see precious moments caught...

Juanita

o

I love the pictures of the kids. They grow up so fast. I still remember when Emma was born doesn't seem possible she's so big now.

o

I agree, Doris. I got my first digital camera a month after she was born, and she turned 7 in May.

o

Omygoodness, how those children have grown Joan!
Eli is cute as ever, Steph is beautiful as ever. And Emma I notice the biggest change in, she's grown into a right young lady, and beautiful too! Really nice captures Joan ... and I for one LOVE to see your family pics ;))

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here