Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Singing his heart out...2 pics...

Posted by joan_mn (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 19, 09 at 10:29

when we were in South Dakota, the meadowlarks were SO active, they were every where! Especially in Custer State Park and Badlands National Park.

Another view.

Canon Digital Rebel XTi, Canon 70-200mm F4.0L IS lens.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Singing his heart out...2 pics...

Joan...I love it. These photos bring back memories. We lived in South Dakota for several years. Did you see the Yellow headed blackbirds? Pheasants would roost in our cedar trees at night in the backyard. It was a great place to raise our son and a great place to feel close to nature.

o

I've seen one once, here in MN, for a second. We do have lots of pheasants around here, they're so pretty.

o

I rarely see meadowlarks around here but I love to hear them sing.
Thanks for sharing them with me.

o

Love the pictures.

Found this on You Tube of a Meadow Lark Singing.

Here is a link that might be useful: Meadow Lark Singing

o

Thanks so much, Deb!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here