Daylilies:

o
RE: D is for

Delightful.

(A baby I saw on the street.)

o

clairdo...so cute! What a great idea.

awm...what is the yellow daylily? I'm in love. I love its form and the colors, too.

alisande...you're right...delightful..what a doll baby!

D is for dragonfly

o

pfm, I'm not sure specifically what the yellow daylily is: hemerocallis something or other. Those beauties aren't mine! I saw them while I was out biking. Here in CT, you can only grow daylilies if you plant them by a busy roadside; otherwise, the deer eat them.

o

Doe & fawns
Photobucket

Dianthus flowers
Photobucket

o

D is for DOGGIES, Allie and Maggie.

o

Allie & Maggie are so cute laying there the same way. Were they watching something out in the yard?

o

Doc, as in "Whats up Doc" on this wing art.

o

The dogs like to stay on the porch and watch for C A T S ! We have to spell it, if you say cat they go crazy. Then there are squirrels also.

o

Darla Anita
DARLA ANITA
~ Judy

o

such delicate colors on Darla Anita -- beautiful!

D is for Door:

o

I'm enjoying all these pictures. Love the doe and fawns! I have a fawn coming to the house (with her mother nearby) to drink from the pool.

D is for Dormitory. At the Yale reunion I attended, my room was the one in the middle (windows open):

o

Dark Roast!
Vienna to be exact, roasted it tonight. Let it hit 2nd crack, then cooled it off.
This is the Liquid Amber Espresso Blend from Sweetmarias.com

Photobucket

the before pic
Photobucket

o

D is for Dragonfly.....again.

Photobucket

Ron

o

D is for Dangerous,,,,,,,,
I have been chasing Bumblebees all week..sometimes getting the camera lens within 4" of the Bee's

Photobucket

Photobucket

o
D is for Dawn...

The crack of dawn at 5:21 am.

Photobucket

o

Have been enjoying the alphabets. Its been awhile to just have fun. Haven't had much time for photography or I should say the viewing and editing of them...

Fun job everyone!!!

o

That sunrise, juanital! Oh my, that is an amazing photo...

Yes, this alphabet theme is great fun. I find myself looking for "E" subjects as I drive or bike around town :)

o

juanital,
Beee-autiful!

o

ok yes a little late but what about dahlia
Anna
dahlia

o

What a nice shot!

o

D is for Dogwood (Cherohula Skyway)

Dogwood

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here