SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
love2sew_gw

Camera Question

love2sew
16 years ago

I am just visitor with a question...usually on the quilting forum. Had to first take a look at some of your recent pictures, just fantastic!
I can tell you use some fine camera equipment and I am hoping you can help me with my question.

I recently received a Kodak Easy Share Zoom Digital cameral Model C633 from my DD. It is a pretty neat camera and I have taken some good indoor pictures but do not have one clear outdoor picture out of about 20 I have taken!! It has several modes, auto, landscape, closeup, scene, video. I have tried the same shot in different modes with no success. They are all a little out of focus...how do you focus on a digital? When I asked at WalMart where it was purchased what I was doing wrong or how could I improve on this...answer don't worry you can touch it up on your computer.

I would just like to master one clear picture and most of all I don't want to disappoint my DD by complaining about this.

All I have to choose from are the modes and a zoom (3x). Any suggestions you can offer would be so much appreciated.

Here is a link that might be useful:

Comments (5)

Sponsored