Posted by kentuck_8b (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 16, 08 at 22:37

On my way to work this morning.
Photobucket

Kt

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Foggy Sunrise2

Here's the same tree taken from the opposite direction a couple of days earlier and also in the morning.

Photobucket

Kt

o
RE: Foggy Sunrise

Kt,

You must get up very very early in order to take such beautiful photos in the mornings, and not be late for work!

I'd be caught in the moments of watching the changing light of any sunrise, and probably be late for work.

As always, I enjoy viewing your outstanding photos,

Julie

o

Thanks, Jule. I have about a 10 minute window allowed for on my way to work for things like taking these pics and whatever else might happen along the way.

Kt

o

Both pics are beautiful, kt.

Ron

o

Thanks, Ron. There's not much to photograph around here, so I've got to make the best with what I have.

Kt

o

What a spooky-looking silhouette in the last one. Beautiful colors on both.
JoanMN

o

Always enjoy your a.m. photos...Nice ones, Kt!

juanita

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here