Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Holga 120N

Posted by zitro_joe (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 15, 10 at 20:08

Picked one up today, this should be...ehh.. interesting.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Holga 120N

And a Holga 120N is.........?

Probably not the German photographer's model (5'10", long blonde hair) I envisioned.

o

It is 120 film camera that goes against everything "correct" and "scientific" in photography.

theholga.com

o

I have a really old 120 film Roleicord camera......love the format.

o

So have you tried it out lots yet? I think these would be fun to use, photographing with these isn't about perfection cause it does all the fun things right. I've read up on these I like what they do!!! Have any photos???

o

I started a roll, butI have slowed down bit as I have to deploy to Afghanistan this weekend. If I can scounge up some time I will drop it off at the lab - God bless!

Joe

o

God bless you and your family, too, Zitro! How long will you be there?

o

You take care, Joe! Keep us posted when you can.

o

This is the second part of the deployment, I only owe four months this round.

o

God bless and best wishes Joe.

o

Are you in the guards, Joe?
Thank you for your service, and we pray you stay safe.

o

Joe,
We've never posted to each other but I just wanted to say God bless you and I'll pray for your safe return back home. Thank you for your service.

o

Yes, Joe, best wishes and prayers from me too. And thanks for all you guys do to keep the world safe.

o

Active Duty, I have over three years combined time deployed between Operation Nothern Watch, Operation Southern Watch, Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom. At the end of this I will have four year there.

Thanks All!

Joe

o

Adios!

o

My son is Staff Sgt in the Marines. Over there now for his 6th deployment. Five to Iraq and one to Afghanistan. Best wishes, Keep your eyes open and your ....well, keep it covered.
Bill. USN RET

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here