SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
zitro_joe

Holga 120N

zitro_joe
13 years ago

Picked one up today, this should be...ehh.. interesting.

Comments (15)

• alisande
    13 years ago

And a Holga 120N is.........?

Probably not the German photographer's model (5'10", long blonde hair) I envisioned.

• zitro_joe
    Original Author
    13 years ago

It is 120 film camera that goes against everything "correct" and "scientific" in photography.

theholga.com

• carol_in_california
    13 years ago

I have a really old 120 film Roleicord camera......love the format.

• juanital
    13 years ago

So have you tried it out lots yet? I think these would be fun to use, photographing with these isn't about perfection cause it does all the fun things right. I've read up on these I like what they do!!! Have any photos???

• zitro_joe
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I started a roll, butI have slowed down bit as I have to deploy to Afghanistan this weekend. If I can scounge up some time I will drop it off at the lab - God bless!

Joe

• juanital
    13 years ago

God bless you and your family, too, Zitro! How long will you be there?

• alisande
    13 years ago

You take care, Joe! Keep us posted when you can.

• zitro_joe
    Original Author
    13 years ago

This is the second part of the deployment, I only owe four months this round.

• rcnaylor
    13 years ago

God bless and best wishes Joe.

• joan_mn
    13 years ago

Are you in the guards, Joe?
    Thank you for your service, and we pray you stay safe.

• pfmastin
    13 years ago

Joe,
    We've never posted to each other but I just wanted to say God bless you and I'll pray for your safe return back home. Thank you for your service.

• awm03
    13 years ago

Yes, Joe, best wishes and prayers from me too. And thanks for all you guys do to keep the world safe.

• zitro_joe
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Active Duty, I have over three years combined time deployed between Operation Nothern Watch, Operation Southern Watch, Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom. At the end of this I will have four year there.

Thanks All!

Joe

• zitro_joe
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Adios!

• troutwind
    13 years ago

My son is Staff Sgt in the Marines. Over there now for his 6th deployment. Five to Iraq and one to Afghanistan. Best wishes, Keep your eyes open and your ....well, keep it covered.
    Bill. USN RET

Sponsored