RE: Spidey view

COOL!!!

o

Way Cool!!!

Ron

o

rc..now I have to know. Exactly what is the image? I gather that it's a spider web with droplets of water, but help me get my bearings. :) Great image!
Pam

o

Thanks guys. And, Pam, it was a little spider web suspended in the corner of my front patio. So, brick on two sides, with a triangular web. Most of the shots are from slightly below the bottom of the web so you can see the water drops suspended. The second above is from the top, looking down.

o

Now I see. :) Such detail..really fun. Thank you.

o

Those are HEAVY drops! Just shows you the strength of spider silk.

o

Those silk strands really are amazing. Stronger than steel for the same size, I hear.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here