Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
i want this new sony camera dsc-hx1

Posted by tropical_thought (My Page) on
Sat, May 16, 09 at 15:38

This cyber shot is sold out everywhere, so I can't have it. I like cybershots, I have had two, one was stolen, I like the idea it can shot 10 frames per second. My digital are so slow to record, they are not good for pets, by the time they are ready to take another photo, the pet has moved to another location. What you think of this camera or would you buy an Olympus instead? I looked it them, but the menu seems hard to figure out, because I am used to the cybershot. I have time to wait and see how other people like it. I call it the "hex 1" for short.

Here is a link that might be useful: Sony Cybershot dsc-hx1

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: i want this new sony camera dsc-hx1

I don't have that model, but I do have a Sony DSC-H2 and it's a great camera. Never had a moment's trouble in 3 years. Have you ever visted the Flickr.com site? They have great groups and I bet you can find a lot of information there.

Pam

o

I have used flickr, but I never see any talk groups about types of cameras. Of course, if the camera is a turkey, then I want to know that also. I have had two cybershots, the newer one was stolen at a dog park, and the old one is really out of date.

o

If you go to Flickr and search "groups" for Sony, there are some choices of groups. You'll want to click on "discussion" when you get to the group. I picked this one. Perhaps someone there might know more about that model. HTH.
Pam

Here is a link that might be useful: Flickr - Sony Cybershop H Series Alliance

o

Thanks, I found the group and posted there.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here