RE: T is for

Oh, that's cute!!

T is for Togetherness

The Macro Dilemma

o

T Is For "Turtle"

Photobucket

This picture was taken At Barefoot Landing Myrtle Beach, SC.

Have A Nice Day
Linesman

o

T is for Tall Tree.....taken at the Mariposa Grove at Yosemite National Park, CA.

o

clairdo, I love the twins!!!! Are they yours? I couldn't help but post this one. This is me and my brother in 1952. :) Being a twin has been a great joy in my life.

Photobucket

o

My real post. < s > T is for Turtle
Photobucket

o
oops...another turtle.

linesman, I like your swimming turtle.
Pam

o

T is for a trio of ducks.

Photobucket

Ron

o

T is for THUNDERBIRD !

o

Tree Swallow

Photobucket

Konrad

o

Susan, is that your husband's car? You can pick me up in it anytime!

And Pfmastin, does that picture say Baby Contest Winners? It's hard for me to read, but I can see that you both look so cute!

o

Sorry it's sort of pretending they're twins. It's my sister and I. Almost twins lol

o

Thrush

Photobucket

o

Oh my gosh, everyone's photos are so good! Konrad, you always blow me away. I *love* the Thunderbird, too! It looks like I can reach out and touch the feathers on all the bird photos. Carol, the Redwoods are magnificent...it's hard to believe how large they are.

Alisande, yes...we were the winners. :) Are those lightning bugs in your photo?
clairdo, I never had a sister..I would think it would be as good as having a twin! < s >

o

Susan, the T-Bird isn't ours, (I wish). It was taken at a car show given at our Valley falls park. from the other Susan

o

No, not lightning bugs. Same general shape, but different markings and coloration. I don't think I was able to figure out what these are, exactly. I should post the question on the Insects forum.

Love the birds! I haven't seen a swallow or a thrush in ages. Or a towhee. Or an Evening Grosbeak. We used to see lots of different birds that don't seem to come here anymore. I hope that doesn't mean their numbers are diminishing. Our barn used to be home to loads of barn swallows. Where did they go?

o

Towhee (California Brown) taking a bath. I love the towees here.

o

Timber rattlesnake in my yard. This man collects the skins.
Photobucket

o

T is for Tired dad! I worked him to hard I guess :)
Photobucket

o

Tulips

o

Vanda "Terete"

Photobucket

o

crunchpa, that is beautiful! That your property?

tampaart, very nice!

konrad that is a wonderful photo, I just love it! The color is so vibrant, thanks!!!!

o

Sorry Linda, I should have included the location of the photo. It was taken on a trip to Callaway Gardens in early April.

o

Tractor
Photobucket

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here