SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
linda_wayman

I have a camera question..I need help

Linda Wayman
13 years ago

Hello, I don't think I've ever posted here, but I recognize a few names from other GW forums.

The past two weeks when I've put photos from my Canon Digital Rebel XT onto Photobucket they have taken forever to load. I had never had a problem with Photobucket before, although I've heard a lot of others complain about problems. I tried to post some photos of a tournament on a message board and they were huge. I went back to PB and checked the properties. It showed every picture was approximately 2240 x 1493 instead of the usual 640 x 480 that it has been for years. I looked and looked for a place to resize the photos as a group, but couldn't find one. I resized them one at a time and I had over 200 photos. That took a long time.

I had some more photos to upload yesterday from another tournment. I decided to use Firefox to upload them to PB to see if that made a difference. It didn't. They are still huge.

My question,actually, two qusetions, are is there a setting that I may have in-advertently changed on my camera to cause this problem or does anyone here know of a way to change the sizes of the huge photos at Photobucket to the preferred size?

Thank you for any suggestions you have concerning this problem.

Linda

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Industry Leading General Contractors in Pickerington