o
Ever once in a while, you just have to go off the deep end

Posted by rcnaylor (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 18, 08 at 23:43

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ever once in a while, you just have to go off the deep end

RC - COME BACK! Don't fall too far off the deep end. It's hard to return if you spend too much time there!

Zjoe

o

Hehe.

Stuff like that is probably an acquired taste. What did they call it back in the 60's, pop art?

I'm pretty sure that pic would look good hanging right next to an Elvis portrait on black velvet.

o

groovy, man....groovy...

Andy

o

Far out, RC.

Ron

o

It looks like photos taken of another planet.

Just wondering... Did you used a color filter or was it digitized? Or, did you travel to another planet? If so, which one was it? ;o)

Natalie

o

It does kind of have that Mars atmosphere tint to it, doesn't it?

Ha, but, no, its plain ol photo editing. I had gone out to see what kind of sunset pics I might get and didn't really get much of interest so I shot that windmill with the cloud bank behind it on the way back to town and it was kind of plain, so I decided to jazz it up a little.

Although some say our sparse landscape can often have a rather "other worldly" look to it oftentimes without any editing.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here