Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
GS photos in the hospital....he's out now and at home...

Posted by juanital (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 23, 07 at 22:55

He's okay, he got a bad case of croup, was in for 4 days had breathing treatments and an IV and was going totally bonkers in there...A lot of my shots didn't turn out well...I was trying the sport and night scene modes and alot turned out quite grainy...
those that did come out...you can see the despair from having to be contained and not run around...and the couple videos my daughter took you would of thought he was a caged animal trying to get out....Except for the seal cough you would of thought he was normal....

this is one of the few that came out but when I saw it I thought it cute and 'awwww'....(the left side of face the tv was shining on it...the other side yellow curtains)....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We all took our turns walking the halls with him riding the iv pole and or wagon and to the toy room....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Oly SP510UZ
He actually settle down for a few minutes...taken with Fujifinepix e500 in the black and white mode....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: GS photos in the hospital....he's out now and at home...

Good to hear he is out. That first photo is neat.

We have been there too ...

o
RE: GS photos in the hospital....he's out now and at home...

Awwww, ya feel so bad for them. Am so glad it's over. It happened while he was here and his mommy and daddy were coming down that weekend to get him. We felt awful, but mom said it was a virus (like the flu) and has to run its course...Thank you, Zitro...
juanita

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here