Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Canada Geese

Posted by konrad___far_north (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 4, 07 at 22:38

Im thinking of Eric, not Ducks but Geese!
Most of these, [it looks like more then a thousend] are stopping over for a meal and rest, just 5 min. from home yesterday.
Konrad

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Canada Geese

Excellent photos, Konrad! I like them all, but the close-ups in the last three are really are eye-catchers.

Eagle Lake, Which is just a stone's throw down the road from here, is known as the "Goose Hunting Capital of the World!" Not much to brag on from my standpoint. Sneaking up on them and shooting a photo is more exilerating than shooting at one with a gun.

I personally have never killed a goose in my life, and have never even been goose hunting, with a gun, that is. I only hunt with my camera. Looks like you do the same.

Once again, great photos!

Kt

o

Very nice, love the closer up shots ones especially. Nice captures.

o

Very good shots. We have them around here too occasionally.

o

Konrad, you always give me camera and skilz envy. ;) So sharp and clear.

Thanks for sharing.

o

So nice Conrad. I saw one lone goose today along the interstate. It looked so lonely.

o

Beautiful pictures.

o

Nice shots Konrad. I like the one doing the Karate Kid pose.

I have a question for you. Sense these are Canadian Geese, do the say honk-aye honk-aye. Now you can make fun of this American. ;-)

Eric

o

Thank you all!
Eric, sorry, I don't get it.

Here is another one.

o

Konrad,
Some Canadians, apparently not all, add aye to the end of a question. Your from up north, aye? Apparently I watch to much television. Anyway its not funny.
My relatives in North Dakota say "don't-cha know". (don't you know) Example: My father came from Norway dontcha know.

Back to photography
Eric

o

They are sure on their way back up north, aren't they? BRAVE geese!
JoanMN/FL

o

Joan

Funny

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here