Fri, Apr 6, 07 at 21:04

Growing in the lawn.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Eric

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: English Daisies

Pretty! Is the fushia/pinkish toned one a daisy, too?

I've heard of people planting or letting perennials & bulbs and grass grow until blooming is done then mow the lawn...I think that would be cool...somedaay I'll take a section of the yard and try that...do you do this?

juanita

o

Yes, both are daisies. You can see its more of a meadow than a groomed lawn.
Eric

o

Nice Eric!
I remember this one from last year.
Konrad

o

Thanks Konrad,

This years photo, same as last years subject.

Eric

o

Nice pics!
Juanita, I heard you can plant crocus and tulips under a deciduous tree, like birch. By the time the leaves block the light, the flowers are done blooming.
JoanMN/FL

o

Very pretty. My favorites. But! I don't think I am going to have any this year. We had a couple days of very warm weather then it snowed,freezing rain and very cold temps so most of my spring flowers went by the wayside. Will be able to tell whenever the weather warms up what was wasted.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here