SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mmkmmk_gw

What is your creative process/steps ?

mmkmmk
16 years ago

I am new to the digital world, but I have always loved photography.

I feel very "uncoordinated" in the steps AFTER I take a photo. We just came back from Hawaii and I am trying to get organized on the steps I need to take. I feel like there must be an easier way then what I am thinking - I haven't attempted it yet, and maybe I am making it harder than it has to be. (?)

I have the photos in a file in "my photos". Out of the 150 or so, I need to go through and delete any of the ones that I know I don't want to keep.

Then I need to decide which ones I will print. I use Costco - not a home printer. I will be enlarging some to frame.

Would I put them all in a file in Photoshop and go throught them and edit them, then when it comes to Costco do I take them from the photoshop file? I hope you know what I mean when I say I just don't know in what order I should do things, so that I am not duplicating steps. I feel like this is taking me soooo long to do.

Do I only use Photoshop on the ones that I am editing? Then I would have 2 files and that seems awkward and difficult to keep straight.

So I am interested in how you organize yourself.

Thanks!

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!