Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Animal camouflage pics

Posted by socks12345 (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 2, 09 at 19:10

I hope this is an appropriate request:

Would anyone be willing to share any animal camouflage pictures you might have? These would be used by 3rd grade teachers and students at my elementary school, so please know that I would be making reprints of them for each class (not for each student). People on Kitchen Table Forum were willing to share a few with me, and I thought I might be able to pick up one or two more here. Below is an example of what I am looking for.

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Animal camouflage pics

cool picture!
Wish I could help. I can't think of a single shot that could qualify for this topic. Sorry. hopefully someone can help out.
Penny

o

This is the closest thing I could find...if you get desperate. :) Young bullfrogs

Photobucket

Pam

o

I've got a perfect one for you. This is a Spotted Sandpiper in winter plumage near Appolo Beach, FL.

Spotted Sandpiper - winter plumage

o

Sort of camouflage......

Dragonfly!

o

Thank you all so much. Gor-gor, that's outstanding!

o

Thanks! It was very difficult getting him, he moved so fast and I couldnt see him to get a focus! That is a cropped photo, if you'd like the origional I can post that too. :)

o

Trout in a mountain lake.

Photobucket

Ron

o

Can you see it??

Photobucket

Kt

o

Great Kt! Good job. I have to ask if you are a Kentuckian. I am one even though I live in a different state now. :)

o

Thanks, pfmastin. No, I'm not from Kentucky, but I have been there and really like it there.

Kt

o

o

Hey very nice pictures shared....Thank you all

o

some of the pics are unforgettable ones

Here is a link that might be useful: Photo Retouching

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here