Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
After the blizzard

Posted by luvtosharedivs (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 12, 07 at 12:40

Hi All,
I'm somewhat of a newbie here at this forum.
I've lurked here now & then, admiring all your beautiful photography. Before I try something huge, like a sunrise, I thought I'd start small.

After yesterday's blizzard, this Doneytail Spurge came through unscathed.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: After the blizzard

Nice photo, Jule! That spurge must really be hardy. Let's see some of those sunrises(and sunsets) from chilly Wisconsin.

Kt

o

Thanks, Kt,
Waiting for the clouds to clear,

Julie

o

Nice and clear picture!! Welcome!

Konrad

o

Thanks Konrad,

I just came back to view more pictures you talented people post, and I realized I mis-spelled the name of my picture. It's supposed to be Donkeytail Spurge. I was so busy trying to get the picture posted right, didn't check my spelling.

Boy, it sure takes a LONG time to get to this forum.
But once I get here, it's worth it, just to browse through the great photos. It's going to take a lot of practice to measure up to all the talent here.

Julie

o

>>It's going to take a lot of practice to measure up to all the talent here.<<

You're doing very well Julie!
This is why I also love this site, all ordinary people, no high pressure, just practice your camera a little, this is how one gets motivated and gets better as time goes on.
Konrad

o

Thanks Konrad,

I'll try to post another one soon, and gradually build up to a fantastic sunrise someday.

Julie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here