SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
barb5_gw

How do you print sharp pictures?

barb5
12 years ago

I have a Canon EOS 450D SLR camera. I have been shooting pics in jpeg. But I am unable to print a decent picture even tho the camera is advertised as having good resolution (reviews said "the cameras image quality is top notch.)

So how come the printed pictures are so blurry? I have a Canon printer that is advertised as being able to print photos.

About a year ago, I submitted a picture by email for publication. I was told that the resolution was too low. I tried to find out how to increase the resolution but only found that the Mac transmitted pics in what I guess is a low dpi, but couldn't find out how to increase it. So I gave up on it.

I am taking decent pics (have taken several classes on photo composition and lighting etc) at least that I like, but I can't print out a decent print.

I would like to send a relative some 5 x 7 prints as a thank you for hosting me on a wonderful vacation, and the pics are so blurry.

I am so frustrated. I have spent hours on trying to figure this out, I am longing for the days I just popped a roll of film in the mail and got back sharp images!

If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Arete Construction Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Experienced Craftsman & Top Quality Masonry in Frederick County