Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Part 2:Beaver Creek State Park...Now at end of loop

Posted by juanital (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 5, 07 at 23:04

heading back to entrance....still the same day...are we having fun yet?
Mmmm, this fresh air is awesome...It's warm enough to go without gloves and hat...I can make this walk without taking pics...boy that sky, clouds and trees look nice...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh, look how cool the tables, trees and shadows look...okay, lets see if I can get the settings (using manual with WB set to cloudy)...
I think I might have to go...good thing the bathrooms are up ahead...what a relief!...
Now its opening up to the pond ahead...Oooh just look at this scene!

I can finish this off with little odd and end if you wish me too...I don't want you to feel obligated or bored and I hope I haven't overdone it...It was fun writing as I was walking, taking pictures and posting here...Thank you all for walking with me!

juanital

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Part 2:Beaver Creek State Park...Now at end of loop

I had fun walking with you! Nice to get some fresh air and enjoy the outdoors after being cooped up all winter. I know what you mean about taking a walk with a camera. I'm always stopping and looking around for a shot to take, never getting anywhere! When I go with my husband somewhere he is always turning around and waiting for me to catch up!Thanks for the pretty tour!

o

Gorgeous pictures Juanita... I loved taking a walk with you in the fresh air!

o

I am enjoying the pics, too! At least I exercised today (ok, not really).
JoanMN/FL

o

Well, thank you for joining and glad you enjoyed...
Virtual walking and exercise, hmmmm...a new 'concept?'....lol
juanital

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here