SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
juanital_gw

VFW Memorial-The Tank

juanital
17 years ago

i really was having a hard time getting the exposure and compsition right on this...The 1st one was Auto and terribly overexposed...the 2nd one Manual but still not right...I had a very hard time getting the right angles cos I was too greedy and wanted to capture the whole tank...I worked to the best I could...

But this is in New Galilee, PA...There was a gentleman who happened to pull into the lot and gave me a little info, I really wish I had a pen and pad on hand to write what he was telling me...Donated to VFW...It was fully operable when they transported here, cost $5000. They came and took everything out and sealed all openings...I tried finding info on the name a c(z?)40 or 60 on the net...please dont hold me to that cause I can't remember clearly...so if anybody out there can give some input to clarify...would be so grateful...I was just so awed to see it in person...something that has/had-was used by our military...

I didn't get the stone memorial, but they have site you can view it on...I'm going to make tracks back over there just don't know when I'll be able to...

Comments (4)

Sponsored