Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help With Photo Editing

Posted by mustangs (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 6, 07 at 22:19

First, your pictures are amazing! If only I had half the talent you have for taking pictures.

Question: I have to post my picture on my company's website. I found an online editing website-one where you send your photo to them for touch ups. Since my picture isn't a professional, I thought that I would just email the photo to this company. I saved the website on my Palm Pilot, now I can't find it. I also googled for an hour and can't find it.

Is anyone aware of an online photo editing website?

I'd be very grateful for any help.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help With Photo Editing

I use Picasa 2. Its a free download. Not nearly as extensive as some of the ones you can buy, but, it allows you to make some nice fixes.

Doing them yourself is half the fun and often a key part of getting the result that fits your personal eye.

o

Thanks RC. I use Picasa and made some basic changes but don't know how to make the finite edits and I need it quickly, that's why I was looking for a service. However, that's a great tip about Picasa 2, I'll be looking at that for future edits.

o
Picasa

Hey RC, I just went back to my Picasa, I do have Picasa 2 and used all of the features that were offered. I guess I need something to do some erasing and enhancing, if you know what I mean.

o
Found It

FOUND it!

Here is a link that might be useful: Photo Editing

o

could it be photochop? Depending what needs to be done prices start 4.95+,

Here is a link that might be useful: Digital photo editing resource on internet

o
more services....

Search 'web based image tools' you'll find some free ones, too...you might find something to suit your needs...or find the one you were looking for!

juanital

o

Juan, I think my original find (last month) was Photochop, it looks more like it than what I found last night. Thanks!!

o

Hey, thanks for giving me some info I didn't have.

Like you note, Picasa is ok if you don't need some of the bells and whistles the more complete photo editing programs offer.

Next time I need more, I'll have your link from this thread. Thanks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here