Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
West Virginia Beer and another...

Posted by hippy (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 30, 07 at 22:13

I did not know that West Virginia had a beer named after it.

A few may know. I love to go to abandoned farms here in West Virginia and explore. You never know what you can find that has long been discarded by the people that lived their long ago.

These cans were at the same location in which i took the old out building photos.

Note the rusty nail in the board at the lower right. I posted a photo "Rusty Nail" in a new thread.

Pentax *ist D

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: West Virginia Beer and another...

Good shots hippy!
It looks like they been on the ground for sometimes until you found them?
Konrad

o

Excellent shots!
Nice find...we use to live on an old place...they said it use to be stage coach stop...loved exploring and finding old things...I think we still have some, somewhere...but I like the way you posted and shot on the spot!
juanita

o

I didn't know we had a beer either! I'm from Fairmont, upper part of WV, where are you??

o

neat shots

o

Makes me thirsty just looking. ;)

o

Bigack, we're almost neighbors! I'm from Elkins. Wow, even cyberspace is a small world huh?

Great photo Hippy!! Sounds like a very interesting hobby too.

o

Good shots.I have an old Old Milwaukee beer bottle that is Royal Ruby Glass made by Anchor Hocking. It is ruby red. The info is stamped on the bottom of the bottle.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here