Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Princess broke out!

Posted by minrose (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 1, 08 at 22:13

Had a scare with one of my ponies, she broke out of the door while I was feeding her, she was running around having fun. I quickly locked up the dogs and of course, as scared as I was that I would not be able to get her back in the barn, I grabbed my camera still and took some photos of her running around. Luckily she is still real attached to her momma, with a little coaxing with some sweet grain, was able to get her back inside the barn, whew!!! We need to fix the door, she broke the hook off, got the door blocked with some cement blocks, at least the top part of the door still has a hook. DH was at work so it was me, hammering away, and putting the heavy blocks by the door. My little stinker, Princess. Here are some photos.
As you see, at first I had a pitch fork holding the bottom part of the door so the momma would not come out.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Princess broke out!

OHHHH, the last pic is precious =)

o

What a little beauty she is! I like the last picture too, but the second one, with mane and tail flying, is perfect.

o

Cute pictures. Very pretty pony. Better keep an eye on that one.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here