Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Beaver Creek State Park, Friday...Creek over the bank...

Posted by juanital (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 4, 07 at 21:49

It had warmed up and rained the afternoon-evening the day before...I was amazed how far the creek had risen, even more than in January (I think I posted a couple of them here)...so it had to be due to snow melting also...I sent a couple of these to a local news channel and got an email back they will be showing them this week...Very exciting! Thank you all for looking...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Olympus SP-510UZ

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Beaver Creek State Park, Friday...Creek over the bank...

What a beautiful place Juanita! And congrats on getting your photos on the local news channel!

o

looks like spring is right around the corner in that area!
Must be exciting to have your photos on the news! Now, where is Beaver Creek State Park??

o

Great pictures!
We were in Yosemite Valley in the Spring several years ago and due to a couple of warm days, the Merced River did the same thing. (But I didn't get pictures as nice as yours.)

o

Thanks RockinC, Photo2 and Carol...

Photo2 BCSP is in East Liverpool, OH...It's only small part of Little Beaver Creek State and National, Wild and Scenic River...A beautiful park and it never disappoints me for photo opportunites...

juanital

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here